Hmm I don't why but tonight I just feel really sad and down in the dumps and just felt like writing a post to tell you of this fact. Apologies in advance for sounding so depressing. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow though.
I don't know why I'm feeling like this to be honest.
I don't know if its the wind which is just so annoying, it seems like there is a tornado going on outside and its even worse because there are so many trees outside our house so the full effect of the wind can really be heard.
Mehh and my interview preparation is just driving me mad. I was practising a few questions with my Dad this evening and it just went badly, I dunno I actually find it harder practising with my Dad. I think I find it easier talking to someone I don't know about my experiences or so thats what I keep saying to reassure myself but I must admit this is how I felt when I was practising with my Dad before my Liverpool interview. I guess I have had an interview before and it wasn't so bad but I just don't want to get complacent especially as my next interview is at Birmingham which is really my TOP TOP choice.
You know I don't even know what I really wanted to talk about in this post so I think I will stop rambling on. I may just have an early night, yes 12am is pretty early for me- over the past few days I've been up until about 3.30am doing absolutely nothing but surfing the internet...
...So yeah hopefully I'll be feeling much happier tomorrow. Goodnight!
Hope you start to feel better soon. If it gets worse make sure you talk to someone about it. Plan something nice for after the interview and look forward to it. Best of luck for Brum. Fingers crossed it'll go amazing for you :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's just the post new year blues, I'm feeling it a bit too tbh, doesn't help that the weather is awful.
ReplyDeleteDon't stress about the interviews, think positive thoughts! I'm the same btw, I find it easier to talk to strangers about medicine and my personal experiences than people closer to me :P
Just try not to worry about, from my interview at Bruam last year it was an amazing experience, everything was just perfect. Be yourself and make the most of it :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the messages guys! Really appreciate it.. I definitely feel better that the Birmingham interview is over but now im just anxious about how I did..you can never win hey. This application process is just so so draining!
ReplyDelete