A hopeful medical student currently on a gap year. Have a degree in Medical Biochemistry and currently working as a healthcare assistant. Love meeting new people and learning new things..
Wednesday, 25 January 2012
OFFER!!!
So I have just recieved an offer for the Birmingham GEP course!!!!! Im so shocked!!!!
I keep on checking track to see whether they have made a mistake or something?? WOW
Best day of my life...
Congratulations! And your last post said you thought it hadn't gone well :P
ReplyDeleteReally well done, very happy for you!
Excellent news, congratulations! Roll on September!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you :D See you next year :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :D
ReplyDeleteYou really deserve it!
Guess you were lucky the third time. :)
Congrats :D
ReplyDeleteThanks so much everybody! I don't think the news has quite suck in yet! Thanks for all the support :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! :) Birmingham Med School is awesome!!! So jealous :)
ReplyDeleteThanks areyousure. Good luck with your applications, hope you get an offer!
ReplyDeleteWell done - wonderful news!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete