Monday, 12 December 2011

That horrible feeling...

So this time last week I had just finished my Liverpool interview which I thought had gone ok as discussed in my previous post. But the more and more I think about it, the more I think about what I wish I had said and what I wish that I hadn't. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing and its easier now to think about the answers I should have said when I'm not in a room full of two interviewers looking at me but I dunno I just can't stop thinking about it...How am I going to wait till March for the decision *sigh*

Anyway in other news I'm yet to start my Christmas shopping. I just don't have any motivation especially as I don't get paid till the 22nd of this month so I think I can safely say that my Christmas shopping will be done very last minute this year.
I have a work Christmas party on Sunday which I'm excited for, will be nice to go out and get dressed. 
Hopefully I will be in the festive spirit by then!

4 comments:

  1. I've done that after every interview - not just medical ones. You naturally bother over the bad points and forget all the good things you said. Trust me, I bet it went great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not told you this but you're quite inspirational. I mean like, you're hard working and clearly it's paying off now!

    You'll get into medicine and make a great doctor! :D

    An yeah, just thanks for being an inspiration, you give me hope so keep blogging and updating us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aspirant medic- Yeh i guess your right..March is just a long time to leave me hanging like this. Good luck with your interviews by the way. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll get an offer!

    Mr Wannabe Doctor- Aww thats so sweet, nice to know im inspirational. What a lovely thing to say, your hardwork will get you places. Will be following your blog closely and I will definitely be keeping you up to date :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typical post-interview state. The fact you have 3 interviews is amazing, and hopefully shows you are what they are looking for!

    ReplyDelete