So I had my first interview today at liverpool and my gosh I was soooo nervous! Couldnt really sleep the night before and kept on waking up thinking about the interview. Eventually woke up at 4.30am and left home at 6.30am. Luckily my Dad drove me up (long drive) to Liverpool and I arrived an hour before my allocated interview time. I have to say I think the interview went ok.. I just hope I expressed myself well, the interviewers were so nice and friendly and I hope they liked me. I'm not sure how I compare to the other graduates though.. I guess I'll have to wait till March before I find out. So glad the interview is over and done with..now to enjoy Christmas before my Birmingham interview in January!
Oh and I forgot to say I also have recieved an interview at Queens Belfast! I can't believe it, 3 interviews out of 4. Would never have expected it! Liverpool and Birmingham are really my first choices though, just because they are 4 year...will be over the moon if I can get an offer from one of these places!
Anyway I really am so tired so I think Im going to take a nap and just chill for the rest of the day :-)
I'm really glad it went well :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks itscomplicated. I don't know if its good enough for an offer mind. Will have to wait till March to find out the result!
ReplyDelete