Well, with the last hour to go of 2011, I thought I'd write my last blog post for this year! I have not long got back from a meal with my friends which was lovely as I hadn't seen them for ages. It was really nice to end the year with their company. The remaining hours of 2011 (or minutes, by the time I finish typing this post -_- ) will be spent having a quiet night in with my family (I better quickly type this post and return back to be with them as they will probably be wondering where I've got to).
Anyway this year has been well in a word, AMAZING! 2011 marks the year I graduated with a first class honours in Medical Biochemistry, passed my driving test (on the 3rd go mind), went on my first date *blushes*. Ahh its been full of so many personal achievements and I'm so thankful to have had such a good year.
I've been thinking about new year resolutions for 2012 and I think for me it is to be more confident within myself. Naturally, I'm not a very confident person but I feel like the experiences I've had in 2011 have given me more self-belief and slowly my confidence has grown, but there is still room for improvement. I'm trying not to think about it but 2012 also marks the year that I may start medical school which is so exciting. Who knows if it actually happens though?! It will be very interesting to know where I stand this time next year!
Anyway I better get back downstairs to be with my family. All it remains for me to say is happy new year to anybody that may be reading this. I hope 2012 is a successful year that presents many opportunites and happy occasions!
Happy new year! Yeah, similar story for me, I hope 2012 brings us the offers we both so deeply desire!
ReplyDeleteThank you Grumpy Biomed, Happy new year to you too! Definitely, I really hope so. Good luck with your interview- fingers crossed for the both of us. Nice to know that there is someone out there that is in a similar situation :)
ReplyDelete